Small Projector Screen Projector TV, Possible To Make The Screen Size Smaller?

Projector TV, Possible to make the screen size smaller? - small projector screen

Have you ever? I wonder, if possible, adapt usually with spots of the lens on the smaller screen size? I have only one 60''pared, and you want to place the projector 10 meters .... but I want the projector projects 80''pantalla Away 6 feet. I hope you buy an Epson Movie Matthew 25 home theater projector. It has an adjustable lens, but I do not know if the picture is small enough to enable them to make them fit on my wall. Any tips?

2 comments:

weeder said...

Yes, you can adjust the screen size. If this fails, you have the PJ in a foot or two to move to 60 "

weeder

Kolya said...

If you have a projector in front of you recommend a wall more than 60 ". That's the beauty of the forward projection .... You will find great images that you are immersed in the video.

Go to the central projection, and check their file on the computer. This results in the firing range and screen size for each brand and model of projector. When you click on an image to the projector with a screen that I would get tribal. They are very good and reasonably priced. You can shop online at their online.

Post a Comment