Doggie Daycare Toys Why Does My 1 Year Old Dog Cry All The Time?

Why does my 1 year old dog cry all the time? - doggie daycare toys

I have a mini poodle and one years old / golden retriever mix, and when he is alone with me, I'm bored again and again and always calls attention. I have, ever since he went to 10 weeks and Doggie Daycare approximately 3 to 4 times a week, since she was 4 months (she loves). He has a lot to chew toys, etc. at home and give him much attention, but if I have something to do, clean, working, etc., to attack! Have I spoiled at a young age and believes he needs to play with other dogs all the time? I am furious about his constant whinning me makes him more likely to Doggie Daycare, so I do not hear the whinning, and this is where you want to be. Help!

0 comments:

Post a Comment