Motorcycle Apparel Hello, I Am Looking For A Young Talented Artist, To Create Me A Logo, For My Motorcycle Apparel Shop.?

Hello, I am looking for a young talented artist, to create me a logo, for my Motorcycle Apparel shop.? - motorcycle apparel

I need a catchy logo exciting. Perhaps a sport in itself. I need different models. The need to go on a few shirts, I Somone is in second grade, so that they show that talent, I'll pay for it. Enter your e-mail and I will send you more information on what I want. I would like to see a portfolio. If the design somthing that tries to make a career in the future, then it is a good start. If you can drag motorcycles and flames, and so because they related the bike, leave your e-mail. I write as quickly as possible.
Crista
Co-owner
Street Skinz Clothing

7 comments:

done deal said...

The talented high school is AMAZING! I contacted the art teacher of his closest disciples and see if they want to support the students. I know nothing about the payment of them know, however, discuss with the art teacher, too.

Fall Down Laughing said...

This is not the place for advertising. It is against the rules. I suggest you try a local resource, such as a community college, who teaches graphic design.

lapuente... said...

Check eBay logo are talented, there are many creative and good prices, and good luck to you and your business

Monica said...

www.fourpublishing.com

richard_... said...

Here is the website of my friend, he is 27 years, but his work is incredible. Personally, I bought a box and changed a few things for some of their works.
www.paulmschmitz.com
The hotel is located in Tulsa, Oklahoma.

Kimi said...

Well, you want someone good, but they are also looking for someone in HS. It would be difficult ... In addition, you should explain all the details ... or a payment "of the competition ... it better ...

What is a person, college or university, with an interest in design / art?

Jonathon said...

Depending on what the development needs and design help:) dcd_1@hotmail.com

Post a Comment