Pokemon Emerald Cheat Sunflora Houndoom Pokemon Emerald ROM: How Do I Use Cheat Codes Without Lag, And How Can I Get Charmander?

Pokemon Emerald ROM: How do I use cheat codes without lag, and how can I get charmander? - pokemon emerald cheat sunflora houndoom

So I checked the code and change the wild pokemon ... I have the code and got a Charmander Sunflora Does anyone the code for Charmander trustworthy? So, if I use cheats (I use only one at a time) from the GAL in the emulator a lot, there is a way to remedy this situation?

3 comments:

D-man said...

Tip: Cheat-BOOK-2008, have adopted codes and rider FAQs

D-man said...

Tip: Cheat-BOOK-2008, have adopted codes and rider FAQs

Oragami Sauce said...

I use Visual Boy Advance emulator. It has an option for GameShark cheat (she knew) and I have my code GameShark.com and works well, except that, given the different pokemon

Post a Comment